This product is used for the qualitative in vitro detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swabs. It is useful in the early detection of SARS-CoV-2 infection in mild, asymptomatic, or acute patients.
Easier No special equipment required; Easy to use; Intuitive visual interpretation.
Fast: Results in 10 minutes.
Accurate: results were confirmed by PCR and clinical diagnosis.
Diversity: works with a swab, a nose and throat swab.
How does the SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test Kit work?
Please read the instructions carefully before use and follow them carefully:
1. Bring the bag to room temperature before use.
2. Take out the cassette and place it on a horizontal table.
3. Add 3 drops of treated sample to the vertical sample well and start the timer.
4. Observe the result after 10 minutes, the result is valid after 30 minutes, read the results after 30 minutes is invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: both the identification line (T line) and the quality control line (C line) are shown in color.
Negative: The test line (line T) does not appear in color, only the quality control line (line C) appears in color.
Invalid – The QC line (Line C) is not colored, indicating that the test is invalid and needs to be repeated.
Check This Out: Advanced Glycation End Product (AGE) ELISA abx054078 Kit is an ELISA Kit for the in vitro quantitative measurement of Advanced Glycation End Products concentrations in serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Kit components and storage
1.Test reagent: 1 test / bag, each test consists of a test cassette and a desiccant. The cassette consists of a test strip and a test strip kit. The test strip consists of a sample pad and a colloidal gold binding pad (sprayed with colloidal gold-labeled SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody I), a nitrocellulose membrane (NC membrane) (detection area is coated with SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody T). line) and goat anti-mouse IgG (line C)), liner and absorbent pad.
2. Desiccant: 1 piece / bag, silica gel.
3. Shower stick: 25 pieces / pack.
4. Sample handling solution: 25 vials / pack.
5. Sampling tube: 25 pieces / pack.
Storage and stability:
The test reagent is stored at 2-30 ° C and has an initial shelf life of 18 months.
Check the label for the manufacturing date and expiration date.